Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions are governed by the Laws of the State of Florida.
- Changes to the terms and conditions of service is of the sole discretion of MeltInk at any time.
- By connecting to the Site, User acknowledeges and accepts the terms and conditions of service as well as any changes thereto made from time to time.
- MeltInk manufactures its own products, protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret and other proprietary rights. Any third party claims of such rights shall be governed by the Laws of the United States. User acknowledges and accepts that by connecting to the Site or by purchasing MeltInk products, User does not acquire any ownership rights or trade rights.
- MeltInk offers on-line sale of products only. The company has no physical store available to clients. Products may be purchased as follows: a) Directly on MeltInk’s Site or b) Amazon.com. Purchases made with Amazon.com shall be governed by Amazon.com’s terms and conditions, Guarantee Policies and Privacy Policies. MeltInk shall not be held responsible of any claims in regards to the service rendered by Amazon.com.
MeltInk may offer discounts on the sales price of products. Conditions of such discount will be posted on MeltInk’s site. MeltInk, at its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate discounts, without prior notice to Customer.
User is responsible of user name and password to login to our Site. User acknowledges and agrees that MeltInk relies on user name and password to identify Customer. Customer is responsible for confidentiality and use of user name and password. Customer is responsible for use or access to Customer’s account, whether expressly authorized or not.
- MeltInk currently offers PayPal as the exclusive payment method. PayPal may ask Customer to register as user. Use of PayPal shall be exclusively governed by PayPal’s terms and conditions of use and Privacy Policies.
- MeltInk shall take responsibility in regards to the quality and manufacture of its products, i.e. defective, broken or missing parts of a product, provided that Customer notifies MeltInk within the following 48 hours of receiving product.
- MeltInk offers a thirty (30) day guarantee for MeltInk products. For these purposes, “MeltInk product” means product manufactured and offered for sale by MeltInk on their Site or authorized third party’s Site. The word “MeltInk product” does not include printers, maintenance and conditions of printers, environmental conditions or use of product other than those described for each product. Guarantee shall extend only to defective, broken or missing products or parts thereto. Guarantee may also extend to the quality of our product provided that: (i) defective end-product is due to defective quality of product; (ii) End product is not defective because of foul conditions of printer, printer parts, printer use, environment or use of product other than those described for each product. Before replacing any defective product, MeltInk may, at its sole discretion, test defective product. If product is defective, MeltInk will replace and ship product to Customer at no cost. If product and/or quality is not defective and it is determined that defective end-product is due to Customer’s defective conditions of printer/environment, MeltInk is not bound to replace the product.
- Return Policy: Any defective, broken or missing products or parts thereto, shall be reported to MeltInk within the next 48 hours of delivery at email@example.com. MeltInk will ship, at no additional cost, the new products. If Customer is delivered a wrong order, Customer is required to notify MeltInk of the incident within the next 24 hours of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide proof of the correct order. MeltInk will then ship the correct order at no additional cost. Where Customer is not satisfied with the product, MeltInk may offer a coupon for future purchases for the same amount incurred by Customer or may credit to Customer’s PayPal account the amount paid, free of all taxes.
- MeltInk may, at its sole discretion, terminate or suspend the terms and conditions of service without further notice to Customers. MeltInk may also terminate Customer’s account due to unacceptable conduct or breach of the terms and conditions of service, or any changes thereto made from time to time.
- All notices in regards to the terms and conditions of services shall be addressed to:
8205 NW 68TH ST
Miami, FL 33166